HOW TO REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app, or from the class schedule.
- Be sure to sign up at least 60 minutes before class start time, and that you are selecting a class listed as VIRTUAL.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- With enough room to move and a good internet connection, you’re ready to roll.
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
- You can be creative with your equipment: a sturdy chair, hand rail or counter top can be your "barre", water bottles or soup cans make great weights! We suggest working out on a yoga, exercise mat or carpeted surface. If any other equipment is needed, the class description will let you know.
- Want to take your at home barre class experience to the next level? Get a Booty Kicker: the portable, storable, affordable barre that kicks your booty! Click here to save $20 and get a FREE Bender Ball.
VIEWING VIRTUAL classes
(instructions For the mindbody platform)
- You will receive an email invitation from email@example.com, with a link to class 30 minutes before class. .
- If you have still not received the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send.
- Class recordings and/or access to the video library will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your contact list to avoid it being delivered to your junk/spam folder.