HOW TO REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app, or from the class schedule. Please note that you cannot join virtual classes from the Mindbody app.
- Be sure to sign up at least 60 minutes before class start time, and that you are selecting a class listed as VIRTUAL.
- No need to sign up for a virtual class if you are using the Video On Demand Library. Click button above for Members Only Access to the library.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- With enough room to move and a good internet connection, you’re ready to roll.
- You can be creative with your equipment: a sturdy chair, hand rail or counter top can be your "barre", water bottles or soup cans make great weights! We suggest working out on a yoga, exercise mat or carpeted surface. If any other equipment is needed, the class description will let you know.
- Want to take your at home barre class experience to the next level? Get a Booty Kicker: the portable, storable, affordable barre that kicks your booty! Click here to save $20 and get a FREE Bender Ball.
ATTENDING & VIEWING VIRTUAL classes
- You will receive an email invitation with link, from Hello@FitGrid, 60 minutes before class start time. Click the link to enter class.
- For even better viewing, you can cast a video from your phone or computer to a TV. Learn how here.
- If you have still not received the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send.
- Class recordings and/or access to the video library will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your contact list to avoid it being delivered to your junk/spam folder.