Effective 1/25: In studio classes return to 6 ft. social distancing. All other guidelines remain in effect. Advance registration required.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app, or from the class schedule. Please note that you cannot join virtual classes from the Mindbody app.
- Be sure to sign up at least 60 minutes before class start time, and that you are selecting a class listed as VIRTUAL.
- No need to sign up for a virtual class if you are using the Video On Demand Library. Follow the link you were sent when you purchased your membership, and enter your user name and password.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- With enough room to move and a good internet connection, you’re ready to roll.
- Log in to your Shore Barre account a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
- You can be creative with your equipment: a sturdy chair, hand rail or counter top can be your "barre", water bottles or soup cans make great weights! We suggest working out on a yoga, exercise mat or carpeted surface. If any other equipment is needed, the class description will let you know.
- Want to take your at home barre class experience to the next level? Get a Booty Kicker: the portable, storable, affordable barre that kicks your booty! Click here to save $20 and get a FREE Bender Ball.
VIEWING VIRTUAL classes
(instructions For the mindbody platform)
- You will receive an email invitation from email@example.com, with a link to class 30 minutes before class. Click the link to enter class. You will be asked to enter the user name (your email) and password for your Shore Barre account.
- NEW: MBO has introduced the MindBody Live desktop app to view live-streams. You will be asked to download this free app before taking your first live-stream class.
- If you have still not received the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send.
- Class recordings and/or access to the video library will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your contact list to avoid it being delivered to your junk/spam folder.