shore barre ONLINE
REMINDER: If you had an active class package at the time of our mandated closure, you may use it toward virtual classes.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app, or from the class schedule.
- Be sure to sign up at least 60 minutes before class start time, and that you are selecting a class listed as VIRTUAL.
- If you can't make it to the live stream of a particular class, sign up anyway. We'll send you a video recording to do on your own time. You will have access to your class video for 48 hours from the time it is sent.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR VIRTUAL BARRE classes
- With enough room to move and a good internet connection, you’re ready to roll.
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
- You can be creative with your equipment: a sturdy chair, hand rail or counter top can be your "barre", water bottles or soup cans make great weights! We suggest working out on a yoga, exercise mat or carpeted surface. If any other equipment is needed, the class description will let you know.
- Want to take your at home barre class experience to the next level? Get a Booty Kicker: the portable, storable, affordable barre that kicks your booty! Click here to save $20 and get a FREE Bender Ball.
VIEWING VIRTUAL classes
(instructions for our temporary return to the zoom platform)
- You will receive an email invitation from email@example.com, with a link to class 30 minutes before class. You do not need to download the Zoom app, simply follow the link in your email.
- If you have still not received the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send.
- Can't make it to our live stream? Sign up for class anyway so that we know to make the class recording available for you to enjoy on your own time, via our video library. A reminder that you will have access to your class video for 48 hours from the time it is sent.
- Class recordings will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your contact list to avoid it being delivered to your junk/spam folder.